It’s pretty simple here! If you would hate to loose it, and or it’s pretty much irreplaceable, then you shouldn’t be taking it with you! What are we talking about? Things like;
- Valuable, expensive jewelry
- Items that are irreplaceable, especially family heirlooms
- Credit cards, think hard about how many you really need take on the trip
- Identification documentation like your Social Security card, Membership Cards, clean your purse or wallet of all those documents that you will have no use for on the road.
- Original travel documentation
- Photocopies of your passport identification pages, your credit card(s), transportation tickets, driver’s license, travelers checks etc
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency numbers/contact details etc
Got any advise that can be shared? or would you like to see something included? You might even have a horror story that you wish to share for discussion? Drop us a line and lets talk more!